IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
TEMPORARY MEASURES | March 24, 2020
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
March 24, 2020
We have been monitoring the status of the COVID-19 epidemic and are adapting daily to do what is best for the health and safety of our staff and clients. After discussions with health and medical professionals, it is in the best interest of our staff, clients and community, that as of March 24th, we will be accepting clients into our showrooms by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment:
- Please contact your sales representative directly or email us at [email protected]
- If you are not feeling well, please respect our team and community and stay home in accordance with government approved regulations.
- We ask scheduled visitors -once inside our showrooms- to maintain safe, physical distance of at least two meters from our staff.
- Please note that the availability of our warehouse team will be very limited during this time. We ask you to be patient with your order, and note that product returns will not be accepted until further notice.
- If you have an installation, please ensure that the site is in accordance with the BC government protocols. If sites do not meet these requirements, we will have no choice but to refuse service.
We will continue to update you on our status as this situation evolves. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sammy’s Designer Flooring – Management team